Pages

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

More Photos of Fall

I wish I'd gotten out earlier in the season for photos when more leaves were still clinging to branches and when colors were more vibrant. It's already getting late in the autumn season here in Wisconsin... many of the leaves have already journeyed their way down to the ground, faded and turned dry.

By the way, these photos (with the exception of the last three) were taken with my new camera, which I got for my birthday a couple weeks ago. I hope the quality of them is a little better. I'm still learning how to use the camera...










2 comments:

derp said...

i envy you in the most heart felt positive way possible. not because you took these wonderful photos (thought i have to say 3 and 6 were my favs), or that there are so much more i can say about how you have allowed me into a life that i have never experienced before. thanks.

MyBeautifulMalcontent said...

Aw, you're welcome. It's nothing really spectacular but I'm glad you find the glimpses of life through my blog interesting.