Pages

Monday, February 7, 2011

Yay, PACKERS!

Just wanted to post this up in celebration of the Packers Superbowl XLV win last night...simply for the sake of years from now (if I actually keep this blog going that long), I'll be able to look back at my posts and remember how great it is to be a Packers fan and live in Wisconsin where the state literally turned upside down last night. You know how it takes a tragedy for people to come together? Well, in this case, football can do the same thing too (except it's a good thing, nothing to be sad about!). I think it's great that something like football can bring so many people in this town and in this state together, despite differences. Everybody is extra friendly and nice today. :D

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Of course you'll keep the blog many years from now. In fact, chances are you'll have more than one. :D

Personally, I don't really like football, but I'm glad your team won. :)

cube said...

Congrats to your Packers.

BTW you make a cute couple.

MyBeautifulMalcontent said...

Skeiron, where are you from? Not liking football is practically a sin in this state. Good thing you don't live here. :)

Cube, thanks!

Anonymous said...

Oh, don't worry - I get enough weird looks here when I mention it. :)

I also don't like beer, which brings me gazes more often, though.

Unknown said...

now this is something i totally miss doing w/ you two.. SuperBowl Party! most of the guys lost their voices screaming... and K's husband started stripping when the Packers won!! Kou would have joined right in w/ him. LOL. of course, my hubs just sat and watched cuz he didn't care for either team in the game. LOL.